Windows loader v2.2.2: What to Know?
Articles on how to activate Windows 7 you find on the internet, and this application or software may already be familiar to all of you. This application is called as Windows Loader by Daz. This application is widely used for Windows 7 activation for almost all versions of this type of Windows operating system.
Windows 7 is one of the operating systems that has been widely known in many countries in the world. The advantages of this Windows is an interesting and elegant appearance, a simple menu display and easy operation. For the shortcomings is the driver that support windows is already difficult to find. Although this old production does not mean not desirable it is still many who use this windows. So, for those of you who are fond of Windows 7 and want to use it on your device, you can install it for free with Windows loader.
As for Windows loader, it is also available in several different kinds of versions and one of the latest ones is Windows loader v2.2.2. As the latest one, of course, it has some additional features that the older versions do not have. Thus, if you have ever tried an older version of Windows loader but find it lacking in some feature, you may consider using Windows loader v2.2.2. The additional features that the Windows loader v2.2.2 has, then, are as follows:
– Adds support for Windows Server 2012 R2 OS
– Adds an original OEM SLP key for Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
– Adds warnings for virtual machines generated in VirtualBox which use Windows Server 2012 or 2012 R2. In that case, you can use ICH9 for windows loader to run
– Allows the loader to be installed onto Xen (if it does not work for you then it cannot be fixed)
– Adds many new keys, SLIC, and certificates
– UI cleared
– Other minor tweaks and improvements
For the checking stage as shown above:
– Click Start.
– Right click on My Computer.
– Then select Properties.
That is how activation of Windows 7 using windows loader application. Actually, this way is not at all recommended. But we believe friends are still in need.