Choosing and Organizing Kitchen Restaurant Equipment
Cooking utensils and other support equipment such as Kitchen Carts are very important to a restaurant, most restaurants open daily make time for maintenance very limited, therefore in need of equipment that is easy to use and maintain, safe to use and durable so that restaurant operations are not disturbed, using restaurant equipment made of stainless steel is the right solution. Placement of equipment should also be set so that the available space can be utilized optimally and restaurant employees can use the equipment easily and quickly. Here’s the review!
1. Above the fruit and glass wash place put the wall shelf for a wet and dry glass rack and next to it is a table for blender juice maker, coffee machine, and other beverage processors.
2. Take advantage of kitchen wall as a place to store various cooking utensils by using wall cabinet.
3. Use a storied food display to add attraction and increase the number of foods to be displayed.
4. Use a burner to increase cooking speed and room efficiency.
5. Use a high-pressure burner for restaurants that require cooking with a high cooking temperature and speed in processing food.
6. Install the dishwasher with a large bowl hole capable of washing and accommodating large quantities of dirty dishes and grease trap underneath to filter out dirt and grease, in addition to the remaining space underneath it can be utilized for storing equipment.
7. Put a stainless steel table that is easy to clean, strong and very minimal in care suitable to maintain the cleanliness of food products that are produced.
8. Take advantage of the corner of the room with an angled table that simplifies the arrangement of other items placed next to it.
9. Use the cabinet table as a store, keep the food clean, can be locked for security, sliding door for more practical and the table on it can be utilized to place other equipment, can also be made as a place to process food such as cutting material or as a place to prepare dishes before serving.