A Businessman Who Fails At The Beginning Of His Business
Some business opportunities that are encountered often become a trigger for the spirit to be realized as soon as possible. Opening and starting your own business is the solution. Building your own business is certainly a dream and aspiration for some prospective entrepreneurs. If you are a businessman or start a business, you can visit www.blackcountrychamber.co.uk and join other businessman to exchange information.
Have you ever had the desire to have your own business? If traced, the desire to own a business is based on the following:
– Bored to be employees
– Want to have more income
– Do not want to be bound time (employees or employees are always bound time)
– Have dream to be a boss
– Want to change fate
– See promising business opportunities
– Have more capital
– But the thing is, to start a new business is not as easy as it is talked about. Precisely what often happens is the number of failures when running a new business.
Worse yet, after a failure usually traumatized people to re-rise from adversity. It’s very sad indeed. Finally what? Usually, those who fail will return to early life, become employees again or may even be unemployed. Failure is a delayed success, that’s the saying. But to rise from a failure is not easy. If you want to note, some successful entrepreneurs often fail in their business. Below is an example of an entrepreneur who at the beginning of his journey encountered a failure:
– Bill Gates who is now one of the richest people in the world, he did not achieve success in an easy way. Failure and failure always come to him. But this failure did not make him give up. A few years later he started again with a Microsoft company that until now rule the world of technology.
– Walt Disney is one of the most creative people in the 20th century was never fired from the newspaper company because it is considered baseball creative. Even so, Walt persistent with the animated characters. The journey is also not smooth. Even back to face various criticisms and failures. Disney currently earns billions of dollars from movies, merchandise, and playgrounds around the world.